Date: 19th of April 2007
The participants of the founding assembly made the following decisions:
- The foundation of a society for the financial promotion of the rebuilding (reconstruction) of the David - Beck - organ in the Martinikirche in Halberstadt and for the support of the idea of this project
- The society is to assume the name “Förderverein Organum gruningense redivivum - die Michael - Praetorius - Orgel für St. Martini in Halberstadt”
Purpose and Intention of the Association
- The purpose of the Association is to realize the following goal: to rebuild the Gröningen castle organ in St. Martini in Halberstadt, the instrument of Michael Praetoriusbuilt by David Beck in the year 1596. In order to achieve this goal, the following measures will be pursued:
a) The financial promotion of the rebuilding (reconstruction) of the David-Beck-organ in St. Martini in Halberstadt and the propagation of the idea of the project
b) Inclusion of the the historical organ-case in St. Martini in Halberstadt and the organ-case of the Protestant church in Harsleben as part of a solution for preserving the organ there
c) Suggestions of solutions for the relocation of the current Röver-organ (Hausneindorf) and scope of its performance
d) Construction changes for the existing tribunal
- The financial basis of the Association consists of membership fees, donations, income from collections and events, support by public institutions, other modes of donation.
- The Non-Profit Association pursues exclusively non-profit and cultural goals in legal sense of the article “tax-advantaged purposes” of the tax-code.
- The Association works selflessly and does not pursue its own economical objectives.
- Funds of the Association can only be used for purposes in correspondence with the statutes.
All functions of the Association are conducted on a voluntary basis without pay.